Thursday, January 21, 2010

No Other



I love the curve of her face..
the dark images, the warmth, the mystery I see in her eyes..
the smile that sends me on a ride to the moon and her sadness she can only understand.
Her touch...her smell...her taste
There is no other...I am obsessed....

I am consumed by the very thought of her and I know that living without her...
would be excruciating.
It has been so long since I have felt this ache...want...desire...
I have read of such love, such passion.... I do understand it...
the madness changes you.

There is an emptiness I feel when I am not with her..that can only be described as a void...
she brings life, joy and energy to a life that has been empty and with out purpose for so long.....There is such peace with her.


She is not my everything but she is the blood that pumps into my veins of every minute of everyday.
I wake up thinking of her and fall asleep loving her.
There is no other

No comments:

Post a Comment