Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ickie Love

I am needy.

You never admit that do you?
That you are needy, that you are insecure.

I see the fear in your eyes,
When you are ferocious with your need of me,
you are like a vampire,...you suck all the passion and love I offer,everything you need, I allow you to take and take until....
you are satiated, then when you are done,you push me away out of fear. Your feeling ickie.
Don't tell me I am needy...I know I am.
I don't make excuses.
I want all the love I can get....there is never enough....
I want to breath it, embrace it's fingertips for I have done without far to long and
I have so missed it's tender touch.

I want you to hold me tight. Don't let go...embrace me so tight that I feel ickie and push you away and then...
do it again and again till the fear is gone and there is only light and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment