Friday, January 15, 2010

Am I enough?


My heart is full of distress and insecurity for this path is unknown to me.
I try not to fear her words.... her actions, as I know her to be true but....
I can't help feel that maybe she doesn't love me as she says.
What if she is fooling herself and caught up in the new and what I am offering her...
for she can touch and smell the sea now.

Passion swells in her heart and soul but when that tames it will just be her and I.
Will that be enough?
I know the truth, that true love is not about the swells of passionate seas but of two hearts that meet...that soar together in unison and strength. That struggle with life's challenges are rooted in each others loyalty and trust and not in powerful kisses and ecstatic ecstasy's.
She talks about falling into ordinary as if it's a disease to be avoided. This causes great concern..... for ordinary is extraordinary if you are loved.

I am caught up in fear and doubt now. What is real to me, may not be real for her. I can't always live the fantasy as she thinks I do. I do live in this world of questions, doubts and ordinary like everyone else. Will I be enough for her?


No comments:

Post a Comment