Saturday, September 4, 2010

Storm of my Heart


Winds blow through me as I push against her force.
I feel her strength, determination as her breezes swirls around, into my heart.
Every breath I take...I can hear the violent rustle of the trees around me,
creaking, swaying at her power. That sound.....
I feel a thrill run through me...anticipation, excitement....
I am awed and inspired. She is truly now..real...powerful in her simplicity.

I feel blessed that I understand on a level that transcends description, words.

I am freed of my earthly confines for a few moments.
Understanding what is true...real and it is not what I have been taught.
What has been drilled into me since I was a baby.

I get glimpses of who I could be...become...I am so close, I can taste the peace...the tranquility within. All I need to do is surrender to it and I will know what bliss is.

I have no control and her beauty and power tells me so.

My hair is pushed away from my face by her strong winds and I feel no restraints, confines that I have placed on myself....I am.....


Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment