Thursday, September 16, 2010

Let it go


I have done the work
I have opened my eyes
and i know what I want and where I love.

Shame on you for making me second guess
for making me feel like I haven't learned by my mistakes
that the progress I have made has made me....more not less.
For hurting me again with your drama

You confuse complacency with peace and harmony
You only want more conflict

You will cry wolf one to many times
What will happen if this time it's real baby?
What if you can't bring me back to your heart?
What if I walk away and never return to you.

You hang onto the past like an amputee. You know your arm is cut off and you know
it will never come back and over time,
You still feel the pain but it's a phantom...it's in your memory
of once was, having an arm..... but you always feel the pain
and never move past....
You never let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment