Sunday, January 19, 2014

The weight is tough. I feel like most days that I am carrying a second person around and I get exhausted by it.
I am trying to get out more, walk more and get to the gym at least 3 times a week and I'm finally cutting back on pop and junk food.

Some days are good days and some days are really bad.Last night I went to a bowling event through the meet up groups. Had a good time, a few beers and when I got dropped off, went looking for junk food. Lucky for me, the one place I looked wasn't open and I was lazy and cold to check around but that pull felt like I was a smoker again.

I woke up this morning thinking, than God I didn't eat Doritos at 11 O'clock last night or I would have felt like shit today. Maybe this stuff should be banned.Or at least extremely over priced. I know my reason for cutting back on pop is cost. A case of 12 cans use to be not so long ago, $2.99. Now I'm seeing prices at $6 bucks! I just cant bring myself to pay it!

So my will power has a cost! Funny in a dark way.

No comments:

Post a Comment