Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I have forgotten

I forget sometimes I use to be in love.

I forget sometimes that you use to love me.

You slept with someone else and fell out of love with me.

Heartbroken doesn't even cover how that makes me feel.

It doesn't matter anymore my reasons for leaving you because all you feel and see

is I did.

I know how that is. I've spent a lifetime abandoning myself.

I miss everything about you. It drives me mad.

I want to write beautiful poetry again about your lips, your breasts, your voice....

your cunt...

I cant anymore...

My life as I know it is unravelling and maybe that is what is suppose to happen.

I need to shed this box I'm in...peel back the controller, the critic...and see who's really in here.

I'm afraid.

I've forgotten who I use to be, who I wanted to be. I'm afraid to find out.I'm scared of everything and don't think I

have the courage.


Poetry is no good if you can't live your dreams. Love is not a gift if you don't know how to receive it.

I'm full of cliches.

I want you back. I've never wanted something so much as you. You do fulfill me. I was scared of that too. I admit I'm

a coward but please don't hold that against me.

I never meant to be one. I was very brave once but it got beat out of me. That is my excuse. Not a good one but a real

one.

Come back to me and read me one of your stories. Come back to me and share your heart. Come back to me as I feel I am

too weak to go on without you.


or...just come back to me that no matter what I have done, you know in your soul, I am the one. I am Venezuela...I am

the one you want in your bed. No matter how many woman you sleep with...I am her.



I've said to much...shared too much...want to much...but after it's all said and done, it always comes back to you.


I have forgotten my love for you.





1 comment: