Monday, November 5, 2012

The Sweeten Pot

I love and adore you....I miss the essence of you.
You seemed to have walked away...
I am unable to fulfill your needs and the attacks are relentless...your distance...constant. You cant help yourself.

The romance and the passion you crave from me is strangled.
I am here....I am always here. I don't need to write about how I feel...you know.
I don't need your constant attention...

I do need soft words of love....your love should be ever present no matter what I am lacking
Your respect...should be in your eyes even when I don't always step up.

Your a tough task master. Maybe I deserve your sharp words and criticism. Maybe I do drive you to the brink of insanity and maybe...
I don't fulfill the one desire you crave most.

Soft words of love and desire would sweeten the pot if you only choose another root to achieve the very thing you desire most from me but maybe....
It's just too late, too much work and just to much...

My heart cry's for you.


1 comment:

  1. You will always be my love. That's just how it is. And I have always been who I am. But you have not always let me be just me. A quiet suffering has led to a lonely existence in this relationship for me. Who I am and who you have wanted me to be has been an endless struggle for so long now and you have never been happy with simply letting me be me. And now I believe in my heart that I don't make you happy. And if I ever truly did, you would have made sure I felt it. It really is that simple. Perhaps, when you are without me, you will begin to see me again and understand that my love should have always been enough and maybe you will learn to appreciate me again. I don't know anymore. All is I do know is that I have loved you for so long, and love you still. And I wish with all my heart that you had understood then, what you seem to be understanding now. That I'm actually a pretty amazing person and that you are lucky to have me in your life and that the gift of my heart should never have been taken lightly. I miss the essence of you too. It's been such a miserable ride without you. My dream has died a slow and painful death and I am left with nothing but the bitter taste of ash in my mouth and the regrets on my tongue. I wish I could give you hope, but I can't anymore. I have lost mine.

    ReplyDelete