Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Road forward

I think I'm finally learning to let stuff go. It's different than just losing your temper and moving on. I cant control anything! I feel the loss of my relationship with Trish and hoping that something new and vibrant rises from the ashes.

I lost myself over the last 4 years and before her, I was unhappy. My self esteem needs a rejuvenation and I'm working towards happy. I know it's going to be a bit of a process and I also know it will be one step in front of the other but I feel optimistic.

Not sure yet as to what will become of Trish and Pauline but I'm not going to think to far into the future. I am just hopeful for myself and that is a refreshing outlook from how I have been feeling for awhile.

Welcome back Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment