Thursday, November 8, 2012

Today is a new day. Still don't know what is going on with my eyes and neither does my Dr. So I'll be seeing an ophthalmologist next. I am also going to be going to a sleep clinic and an eating disorder clinic and getting blood work done. Feel like I'm getting an overhaul!


I guess its about time I got some concrete answers to some of my health issues. Ive asked Trish to stay and work things out. I've had a few conversations with a therapist, my Dr. and a very close friend. All good advice and I would like to find a better way for Trish and I to communicate. We do bicker like children and push each others buttons. Never on purpose and never in malice but the truth is we both carry inner children that so want to be loved for you we are and to be very much heard. ALL the time!!

I woke her up this morning simply because I haven't been able to tell her whats going on or have a real conversation for she has made herself unavailable. I believe that some of it is due to her need to focus on school but I also believe she is avoiding.

I have so many questions to ask her and want to be close to her but I'm not sure if she is even interested. I am preparing myself for further rejection and if it happens I will truly let it go.

Hopefully, there is still hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment