Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Twilight Zone

I seemed to have stood still.
I still see her eyes, her naked body over me...sucking my nipples... fucking me
I am still trapped by her scent, her voice...my cock between her legs and she...

It was only yesterday that we kissed so passionately, knowingly...
we were so in love...

she has moved on...

I wait here for her as if she is just moments away.
I can't let her go. I'm trapped by my memories
stuck in hopes and dreams...what if's...plans...

she is busy, distracted engaged with another...

fucking her as we are no more than a wisp of time...
her memories of us are in the recesses of what once was,
I am just her past now...it's safer..

she is fucking another woman...

I am caught in The Twilight Zone..
I see her being fucked..my imagination plays tricks on me
I believe...I see her naked with someone else..the heartache is unbearable.
My mind warps time,
I am so weak..

Was it only yesterday that she was mine?

I am driving myself mad.



No comments:

Post a Comment