Sunday, February 16, 2014

Forward

Its been over a week. No communication. Not sure how I'm feeling about it.
Maybe one part relief, one part sadness and one part confusion.
I am finally moving forward. Not stuck anymore but still think about Trish every single day.
I think it will take me a long time to see someone else without seeing her first in my mind.
I do feel less anguish and pain but miss her so much.
Socializing again and enjoying it. Feeling calmer and a little bit happier and...
still missing her.
I know that eventually, my loss of her will lessen and it has already.
Going out next weekend to a theatre production for my birthday. I know I will have a great time but...
I will miss her.

So one foot in front of the other. Moving forward into the unknown. Submitting papers for a new passport next Friday.
Have to decide where I want to go and have already started saving for it. Truly feeling excited about the possibilities!

Sent a text to her last night. Had had a little to much to drink and then regretted it. I wasn't sure if I really wanted contact...what would I say? I was able to delete it. Old habits die hard. Stepped over a line with her and myself last week. Don't want that to happen again so I'm glad I was able to pull back.

Moving forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment