Saturday, February 8, 2014

How can you not know?

Do you not know how you feel about me?
In your gut and in your heart?

When you anticipate seeing me, talking with me,look into my eyes,
do you not catch your breath a little and your pulse race?

Do you not have imaginings of me whispering in your ear, " Tell me "
My hands sweeping over you and touching your very essence?

How can you not know that your blood pulsates with life when my fingers
enter you, when my cock fucks you.

Do you wish to deny yourself the very thing you crave?

Maybe it's just too much. Maybe safe is better, quieter, surer.

But ...

I want you.

My blood boils for you. I am intense in my love for you. There is nothing less.

This scares you. I am unpredictable at times volatile but when we stare into each others eyes,

there is such love, passion and I am home. You are my oasis, my grounding.

How can you not know?

No comments:

Post a Comment