Saturday, February 9, 2013

Selfish

For so long I've been accused of being selfish. My needs come first, that I am self centred and its all about me. I've heard this all before and know the reteric soooo well. I grew up with it.

When I think about it though, am I truly selfish or easily manipulated?? I have had money taken (stolen) and never returned, I have given up my happiness to fullfill someone elses and have taken care of the people I love.

My weakness and irony? I am a manipulator of love. All I want in return is your undying love, loyalty and a feeling of safety. I will kanive, manipulate and use all the drama in my arsenol to get it. Another question....why do I have to do this?? Simple....I'm picking woman that don't give it freely. I am a Freudian child. Edipus complex personified!! Picking my mother over and over again. Still wanting, craving a love that I will never get. I am not being feed by myself or by the person I am involved with.


Guess I answered my own questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment