Sunday, September 16, 2012

Plastecine

It gets more and more difficult to get close to her. There is an intimacy wall that she puts up out of frustration and anger due to our conflicting personality traits. There is nothing I can do about that. I tread on egg shells as it is. Sleeping together is a chore for her. I snore...I want to cuddle...I don't give her enough space. Even when we are awake....I want it up, she wants it down. She wants to sleep in and I want to be up and about. I want to spend my weekends outside she wants to be inside. If its black its white. You get the drift.

We are frustrated with each other to the point that having sex has become a mind field. There is so much difficulty reaching that place where we actually agree on something!! Who wants to have sex when the art of making love has become frought with conflict and it is now. I'm tired of trying to unruffle her feathers. It seems I am always irritating her, hurting her and just planely ( it feels like this) never doing it to her satisfaction. Crazily, she feels exactly the same way! How do you change this??


Sigh....I guess.....I will do what I want to do to make myself happy and she will do the same. If those things come together that' great! If not....time will tell, won't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment