Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Lesbian Dream

It hangs in the air....
She no longer wants to be apart of me..
It doesn't matter that she hangs on...
It's not the same anymore..
The cord has been broken.

I am still apart of her life due to circumstances but
Sooner than later ....those ties will be cut too

Then....it will only be me...just me

Visions of her in another s arms flood my imagination
My vision with her ended.

The lesbian dream destroyed.
That's what it was for me....a vision of a lesbian life.
How I saw our happiness unfold...maybe that was always the problem?

Straight girl wanting a straight life with a lesbian woman?

There are lesbians and then there are lesbians....I am born into this life.
I breath it....she is a new flower...creating her own version of loving a woman.

Maybe it is just that simple?

Two different visions of happiness?

I can't change any of it. It is what it is. I loved her madly..that I know.

The dream has come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment