Sunday, April 10, 2011

I dreamed of you......


I dreamed of you sitting at a desk, writing, with sheer white curtains blowing gently
from Mediterranean breezes through your window.
You were wearing a light cotton see through dress that barely hung from your shoulders,
leaving little to the imagination.
I, lounging in a over sized comfy couch, reading the latest Stephen King book
and my mind wandering to erotic places I haven't yet been with you.

You say that I am lazy, not interested but you don't know what I dream, what my reality is. Your mind is in dark and murky places...in past hurts... questioning if we have enough to be together...your moods roll like the waves of the sea and I can't reach you.
Life....this reality we live, is not what I dream of when I look into your eyes.

I asked for you. I dreamed of you. I still dream of you but this reality...this dream....almost makes it impossible to visit Venezuela with you. So many mistakes, so many transgressions, so many words that only say, "look at what you did to me!?" "See the scares you have inflicted on my heart? " You stole my dream!

Terrible things were said and done out of fear, out of pain, out of disappointment.

But I do remember you and the dream that is you.

Do you still want it?
Are your thoughts so clouded by what I am not and have forgotten what I can give you?
I still do dream of you...in those most erotic places of my mind.
By the sea, at the desk...your legs open for me to enter.

I remember the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment