Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I am no good at love


The anger in me is like a red hot poker.
I can't stop the words pouring from my lips, from my heart.
I want to hurt her so badly for the pain she is putting me through.

I will not love again after this.
It is just to hard.
I pick the wrong ones
I make bad choices in love and I never learn.

It's like trying your hand at learning an instrument, like a violin.
you just don't have the talent or the skills to do it well...
No matter how long you practice, you never improve.
Sometimes it's just not your strength, your talent

I am no good at love, at intimacy. She has told me so.
No matter how hard I try, I am not good at it.

So I am done with love. It has broken my heart for the last time.

The universe is loud and clear. Move on to something you have a talent for.

I hate you for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment