Monday, May 3, 2010

Moving into the bachelor

It's been awhile since i blogged and I will say now that whatever rantings I may write, please understand that they are rantings of a sleep deprived dyke and I can't be held accountable.
I moved in with Trish officially, May 1st/2010. I say officially because I stayed over the night before but let's not split hairs!
So it's been 4 days and I need sleep. Real unbroken sleep! It's no ones fault.Trish and I have always had trouble sleeping together at the best of times. I snore, we are both light sleepers and now, add an injured knee to the mix. I twisted it a few weeks ago and it's taking it's sweet damn time to heal and it's brutal for sleeping as I can only sleep on one side and can only bend my knee a certain way or there is allot of pain. So of course, what do we do? We moved into her bachelor for a month as we are waiting for a one bedroom to come up in her building for June 1st. We know eventually we will need 2 bedrooms or 2 beds but this will do for now just to give us space. We can't sleep together long term so here we are, in her bachelor for a month and we are already walking around like a couple of zombies, barely talking and when Trish is tired, she is critical and sarcastic and when I'm tired, I'm impatient and moody. I think if we can manage some sort of normal sleep patterns in the next week, were good. So I am hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment