Thursday, May 13, 2010

I now know.....

It's not about alpha females or control or about being set in our ways or dysfunctional interactions or poor communication. It's about commitment.
It's about respecting each others feelings and mostly, it's about what we want from this relationship.
I have always wanted a commitment and Trish, has wanted a lover.She just couldn't believe you can have both. It is as simple as that. She left a 15 year relationship to get to know who she was. She wanted a lesbian lover and explore that part of herself and see where it led. She did not want to get into another relationship.
So..our experiment of living together is coming to an end and I doubt we will be able to salvage much of our relationship from this. We both have tried to make it work because there was great love and passion between us.
Now...I have to start looking after me again. Look after my happiness.No more distractions and dysfunctions and broken promises and hearts. It saddens me deeply that we couldn't make it work. That a love as great as this happened at a time one of us wasn't ready for it. It would have been a beautiful thing if it had been left to grow and breath.
I love you and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment