Sunday, September 21, 2014

Most of the time I'm happy.

I am glued to my goals and find solace in my own company.

When I am feeling most grounded, you enter my thoughts and I feel that familiar ache.

I want you so bad, I can taste, feel, smell you to distraction.

I want to yell out," Can't we forget the past? Cant you just come back to me...to Venezuela...to Paris?

It could be different...couldn't it?

I miss your sex..your eyes that pierce my soul....your touch.
Do you remember the laughter, the fucking in the kitchen..the making love to Mechelle.

Did I romanticize you, did I make you up in my head...were you ever mine?

Was it all a dream....an attempt at true love that slipped through my fingers.

I miss even the crazy just because that would mean we would still be together.

So many beautiful moments destroyed by needs and wants.

I loved you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment