Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I just wanted to say this to myself.



It’s amazing how the transition and weight loss of my body has affected me both physically and mentally.
When I first started this program, I have to admit the first 3 weeks were hell. Everything from the sugar and carb withdrawals, to my food budget doubling, eating very differently and my Sundays being taken over as a prep day.
After almost 3 months of being on this diet, I’ve become accustomed to this eating lifestyle. I still get massive cravings especially with the changing weather to cold but instead of reaching for potatoes and gravy, I reach for mashed cauliflower and kale chips and because I’m not addicted to sugar any more, I am satisfied. I also notice that my knees don’t hurt as much, my sinuses are better and my energy is fantastic!
I have a birthday to go to this weekend and I’m not worried about eating at a restaurant anymore as I know what to do and how to eat but the real surprise last night, was I fit in clothes I haven’t been able to fit in for years and that I can wear to this event.
I know my friends and family are very proud of me and I love you them all for their support but finally, I can say I’m proud of me and that…well…that’s just fuck‎ing‬ fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment