Saturday, March 22, 2014

For You

So many things going through my head right now. Replay... replay of last night in my mind.
If nothing else, I got too taste your lips again...feel her heat for me and touch your heart.

There were no promises of being reunited from her....she is safe where she is.
I'm not safe.... I hold her heart...her sex......her passion...our story..
her underbelly is exposed when she is with me as mine is with her.
This has been the way its been from the very beginning.
Nothing has changed between us.

I'm healthier now but is it too late for us?
Will she run from me?
I don't blame her....our history is a tumultuous one.
but...she is mine and I am hers.
My heart has always been promised to her.

I have a powerful gift that she has always wanted.
I am finally able to offer myself to her.
I feel whole...alive

I licked her nipples and pushed into her wet cunt....
really...isn't this what I live and breath for with this wonderful creature?

The knowledge that the universe was kind enough to let me have your heart even for the briefest of moments brings a smile to my face. I thank you for that no matter what happens.




1 comment: