Monday, May 23, 2011

Rough day

Having a rough day. Jagged and raw and no where to hide.
Remember the pipe cleaner rings I made? I found them while dusting...memories of that day flood my mind and heart. Almost threw them out but I couldn't.

Images of you making love to her flashed in my mind. torturing my every moment today.
Listening to Adele playing in the background of my life doesn't help right now
but I guess I want to hurt and bleed a little.
Isn't that what you do when your heart hurts? bleed a little? to get rid of it...get rid of the pain, the memories? To release and cleanse your heart so you can love again? Feel again..look at woman again? Fuck again?

Can't seem to sit in alone today...feel empty and painful.
Change the music...that's enough for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment