Monday, May 23, 2011

Regret and pussy



I kissed those lips, sucked those nipples and touched your skin.I had my hands all over your body, licked your cunt as it dripped for me. You were my muse, my passion, my love.
I was your first.
Will you remember me when she kisses you? will you compare her to me when she fucks you? Will being with her break the spell of me and my smell, my touch, my eyes?

I too will have to do the same to get past you....
It will be someone else's touch I respond to. Someone else's lips I will enjoy and the sweet smell of someone else's skin will create new euphoria's and memories.

Will I get past you? I will.... but my heart will have an ache that only you had filled. A peace even in the midst of a tornado, I found with you. What an odd place to be...

It is time to dive back into new pussy's and new eyes. New smiles that make me smile and new touches that make me cum.

But you....you I will regret because you were mine and I lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment