Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Half my life revolved around you.
When I speak to a woman who is attracted to me,
I compare her to you.

I text another woman as if it is you I am talking too....
missing those very texts I always complained about.
When I'm aroused I think I can sleep with someone else on a casual bases...
but then I become to pushy, to overly zealot, creepy and I feel like I'm going to implode.
The pressure inside is so..so..it's just not you.

My balls are cut off and even aroused, I can only think of you.

You permeated my very being.
I have to much time on my hands now...
No more weekends together or Wednesday nights at your apartment.
No more sleeping together even if it was hard...I loved you next to me.
No making you breakfast, kissing your lips...
I am torturing myself.

If the depression doesn't kill me, the loneliness will.
I can't even fuck someone else because of you!

I hate this place I am in.

No comments:

Post a Comment