Saturday, December 12, 2020

Dance floor Extasy

Listening to Lil Louis- French Kiss....The heart thumping beat of sex. Transported to my youth...to sweat and crowded dance floors... The aroma of amonia lingers in the air from sniffed poppers.. Half dressed gay men in all their muscular glory... Our combined animal heat permeates the dance floor... The DJ brings us higher...we all jump in unison...some interlocked in sexually extasy... Grinding on strangers ...mixing our sweat, the passion... I'm soaked...sweat drips in rivers from my face....pure joy, extasy...I reach higher... No shame...no judges....pure freedom! She crosses the floor and looks into my eyes... I grab her...turn her back to me and we become the beat of sex... We meld together... arms intertwine ...pushing myself into her with every beat... I'm no longer here....every cell of my body is transported....mixed with hers... We move together in the heat...the beats...the lust in every note... our tribes... our ancestors connect us. She disapears into the crowd as Jungle beats and the crowd become one.... A pulsing orgasm that never stops...

No comments:

Post a Comment