Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Horse whisperer

So...I freaked out yesterday. Every fear and anxiety I had about my move in with Trish finallly came together. She must have thought I was a bit loopy as I spilled out like a baby girl. She did have a knowing smile on her face the whole time I was ranting about what if this and what if that as if she was expecting the breakdown completely!

I think Trish is a kind of horse whisperer only her skill seems to work with baby's, dogs and me! She has an abiliity to pass a type of energy on that is almost like a tranquilizer.

I have come to the conclusion that my beautiful wonderful trishy is very special, warm and soft. I don't think everyone gets to see all these great qualities but my friends have and embrace her because of that. What wonderful gifts she has and I'm all the better for being a part of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment