Friday, August 26, 2011

A Poem of sorrow to Trish

I have become ugly from all that has happened.
Anger fuels my words and cruelty and I speak in daggers and pain.
I wanted you. I wanted the promise of you. The dreams shared...
I only feel bitterness and anger like I have never felt before.

It has gone horribly wrong and what should have been my love of a lifetime,
is now, terrible heartache and shattered kisses.

How we have hurt each other. How we have killed off our love, The dream of Trish and Pauline will now be like many others before us...dead from disallusionment and disappointment.

We have given back the things that we put in each others homes. House keys exchanged, bitter words hang in the air and what words said in love... of passion... a great tenderness of heart and souls so intense and gentle love making will now become memories.
sorrow,regret fills the air....
The dream replaced by shame....my shame of what I allowed to happen and who I became...the worst of myself.

To inflict such pain on the person I loved, that I professed such devotion..given so much of myself and opened my heart too...all that we shared in our private moments and now....I can't share a kind word for my heart it is filled with blackness...
I am down a deep well.
There will never be enough sorries to wash away my sins. I will never hurt you, us again....my love, my Trish.


No comments:

Post a Comment