Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Winds of Promise


Inside myself again....keep quiet...don't voice the swirl of emotions.
lips that once met with electricity,
bodies entwined in passion,
placed on a shelf....until?

The craving deep in my belly, yells at me for release.
control your urgings, your needs...your fantasy's.
Live in a glass house made of clear cellophane...
fill yourself with distractions....

I am not a single leaf...but am forced to float on winds coming from the south.

Remembrance of yearnings...passions...catch my breath with excitement..
obsession...asked to tame and control my very being.

I open my legs my heart ....wanting to go deeper...to catch my breath within

your eyes ...your touch...

put a lid on it you dreamy girl....you watery Pisces....no fluidity needy here!

Play in my yard you say for I no longer am apart of you....separate

single leaf floating all alone on winds that no longer swirl in promise and I am

waiting.....waiting....waiting....I am the sentry of winds that once promised

bliss.....waiting in hope of a renewed strong northerly breeze

of passion...of what bound us.

No comments:

Post a Comment