Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Believe Again

Perhaps fate has decreed a holiday from all the pain and striff.
Perhaps we are weary and no longer wish to continue a battle dance of wills
or perhaps....we have truly found each others bright lights of self and awareness.

I do know you are struggling again with a new challenge. A challenge that could end how you feel for me.
It is scary for me at times but I take comfort in the knowing I see in your eyes that is only for me. Even though you may feel you've lost something between us, your lips tell a different story.
Your hunger is still ever present even if it takes me a little longer to reach it.

When my hands find you, I feel that presents..that energy that is only mine. I smile at that knowledge and wait for you to believe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment