Wednesday, December 31, 2014

There is no consolation

I can't talk to you anymore. The words are not coming.
When you spread your legs for another, I was done.
You said it was just sex and she didn't have your heart.
There is no consolation in those words.
Just confirmation as to how far apart we are in what we believe, in our characters.

Your safety, your comfort is to be obtained by any prostitution.
So terrified of being your own savior,of being your own strength you will rationalize and sacrifice your integrity.
and this is a truth..... I can't deal with.

You want to be my friend, you want me to answer your call as you miss me.
I know I will be cruel to you yet again, for I cannot accept who you are.
Do you truly want this in your life?

These may be harsh words and I do not say them to yet again pass judgment or hurt you... but to explain what I feel, why we cannot speak.
I am not your judge and only the universe will decide...

I am not strong enough or able enough to accept this part of you, so instead I keep my distance as to not hurt you any further.

I still daydream of you, think of you on a daily bases. There is no consolation in this for me.
Even though I cant see or speak to you, my heart remembers that sweet spot...that passion...the real you under all the brokenness....
and I weep.

No comments:

Post a Comment