Friday, April 4, 2014

Closure

My heart physically hurts...

I didn't think I'd be rejected...I believed with such confidence that she would pick me.

Acceptance was her key issue.

It didn't matter what I said.....the truth was too late as she had moved on already

and I wasn't aware.

She gave me the closure I wanted but not the closure I expected.

She saw the changes in me...she knew I was there for her but she just couldn't trust it.

Acceptance? she was right. In the past I wanted to change her, control her...the last six months...

I realized what a waste of my energy and how hurtful this was to her.

I am free of that burden. That lovely creature who turned my world upside down and taught me

so much...I ache for her.

I now have to move pass this lose. Move pass the regret and forgive myself for the hurt I inflicted on her and myself.

I am a wonderful complex passionate person that has just come into her own.

It is now time for the next chapter of my life.

I will so miss you baby. xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment