Sunday, August 11, 2024

Trauma

 What did you hear, see, sense that was different than I?

Yes, there was love and passion but did you not see, hear and sense the lacking?

Did you not see the fear, frustration, pain that was caused?

This was not an easy relationship. It was never smooth and easy.

 ONLY, in the bubble of intimacy did two broken hearts find each other.

 The trauma that was  inflicted  on both of us, was played out

 over and over again. No ones fault.

 

It never got easy. You never heard me. Not really. You only heard what you wanted. Your wounded soul

wanted to be heard the loudest.

I do understand now. No accusation,  Sadly empathetic. 

I regret often the conversations,  the events that crushed hearts.

I wish things had transpired differently....healthily....safely.




No comments:

Post a Comment